Sunday, April 05, 2009

Planting my garden

These are the herbs I am planting in my kitchen window. though now i have read they have less flovor if grown indoors. But I want to grow them year round. I plan to plant basil yet too as soon as I go buy it.

My peppers that are started and sitting in the toy room on a table in planters. Salsa will be good this year baby if only they grow! I am a bit nervous as this is my first year starting my plants from seed rather then starts.

More seeds that I am starting. The radish and the spring onions are not getting started though. When Dad puts in his garden they will go in there. And when my starts are ready they will go to his house too! He never knew all the things I could find to put in his garden! But I am so excited to see them start to grow. I have them all plated now and am watching to see them start to poke up. We will see how many we really get.