Monday, April 20, 2009

did you miss me?

I did not run away. I did not even have really sick kids. Are you not just proud of them? We had Tia and Kent and kids over for supper on Friday. Then Rachel called during the day and her Dad was having chest pains so I had her daughter Faith for the day.

Well then after school I had her older daughter to. Well so they all stayed for supper too! And since Rach got home about supper time she came to supper to. They her husband stopped over and since we had planned a fire they all stayed for the fun! And well then the neighbors came over to visit. They wanted to check on Matthew. Yea so if you can believe it I ran out of beer. Well i did not run out of beer but I ran out of cold beer because I was not planning on an extra 4 adults who drink beer. But we had fun and we sat out at the fire till 1:30am and watched the fire burn out. (well it was still burning Sat afternoon) but you know what I mean.

Sat Dennis and I went to dinner on Nancy. She gave us a gift cert back at Christmas and we went and had a steak sandwhich! Awsome is all I can say! And then we went moonlight bowling. I bowled awsome really. I had a 221 the first game and a 170 something the 2nd game. Third game I threw Dennis' ball because he did not think it curved. (it does) But it was funny anyway.

But mostly this weekend we hung out at home and laid low. We bought Samantha a DS for her birthday. And she has been busy making up for lost time with it. And Dennis got a new game from his birthday. And so he is starting a new one there. Got to love it. Quiet is life here. I still have htis cold but I am hoping it is gone here soon.

I will post pictures soon. I am going through and renaming pictures as we speak. And I have to clean out my frig as my milk leaked in it again as it got put on its side and it had a leak. I hate taking that thing apart to clean it. So you will have to wait for a better update on us. As I should be cleaning! shhh don't tell anyone I am on here!