Monday, April 27, 2009

and the day started out so very well

they day started out well really. Matthew cut back to half doses of pain meds. I am hoping it makes him poop soon. So far not though. But after cutting back on pain meds he willnot rest either. he cries becaus ehe hurts and I htink it makes it hard for him to sleep. He told me he is so tired his eyes hurt but he doe snot want to shut them.

So even though he did not want a dose I had him take more meds and at least now he says his kneck feels better.

Poor Mini is on the same antibiotic as Matthew. he is not pooping hers is making her butt sore. So it has been a long day here. And nothing done once more. But soon right? Soon they will be good and let me get things done?

Dennis is on his way home from work and I have to run to wal mart. i had hoped to go out with the kids today but it just did not seem like a good plan. So I will run this afternoon. And then try to get somethings done tonight.