Monday, April 06, 2009

A Matthew update

Well since I am almost caught up on here. Yes I still have some pictures to ge tup here. But I am almost there on being caught up on our days. I am going to jump to this morning.

I am like that and since I am writing I get to do that to! (got to love me)

Anyway, Matthew went to ENT this morning. He has fluid in his right and left ears now. His ear drum is retracted in the left and though he can hear out of it it is a flucuating hear loss. So sometimes he can hear from it sometimes not. And his tonsils were really big this morning.

So we scheduled for the first open spot at the hospital for surgery. So on 24 April, (yes Samantha's birthday) Matthew will go in to have his tonsils and adnoids out and a set of tubes put in. We are going to have it done at the hospital just because in young kids the chance of bleeding is a bit higher his doctor said and htis way if anything would happen we would be right there.

So I am picking Lisa up at the airport on the 23rd anyway so she will watch Mini and get the older ones on the bus. And Dennis and I will take Matthew to the hospital. And Samantha will have to celebrate he birthday dinner on the 23rd instead of her actual day. And as of right now we iwll keep the plan in place for dinner on the 25th with Mom and Dad.

So there you have it. Little man will get to feeling better soon now we hope!