Sunday, April 05, 2009

More chocolate for school



So the school had their bake sale. I got volunteered to make stuff. God I love my kids! And since I was making treats for school. I made them up for Dennis and the boys at work to. Yea I am that nice sometimes.



When asked what color he wanted for the tops he picked blue. So the work ones were blue. I ran out of blue while making the school ones so some of those ended up being purple. It all worked out just fine.



And the school ones missed out on the sprinkles because really. Way too much work and way to big of a mess to sprinkle that on after each one I dipped. Now if I had a helper, well then that would be a new story but I had no one who volunteered to help me make any of these. And the kids were in bed. So after one tray of sprinkles the sprinkles went to the shelf far out of sight so no one asked again!




the lollipops came out just cute as all get out!







Here were the trays of mini cupcakes waiting for me to dip. Some had to wait till the next morning I got tired.



I made 9 dozen just that night and the next morning. Add to that the 7 dozen from the week before and it got to be a lot of work and mess and chocolate!
Dennis took 2 dozen lollipops to work the next morning and 2 dozen mini cupcakes. the boys are happy now. Though I may just make cookies this week ad send some in. It is always good to keep the boys happy and well fed. They seem to work much nicer then! or play nice anyway!