Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 3 years of blogging

Can you believe that it has been 3 years since I have started this blog. I never thought it would become this blog of so many pictures and so many updates. I thought I would come update once in awhile and post new pictures of the kids. It has become a way for me to make sure I am taking pictures of my kids often. I love that I can look back for almost any day of the year and see my kids. At least 1 or 2 of them. And that at least once a week I can see all 4 of them. I know what we were doing each week because I can come look it up.

My first year from April to Dec I only had 158 posts, 2007 I had 317 and 2008 620 posts! I seem to be much more into writing now. And to think in 2008 I split and quit posting embroidery pictures over here!

I have added the embroidery blog to this one. And you know I love coming to share my family with others. So happy 3 years blog!!