Sunday, April 12, 2009

no voice

I have no voice literally. My throat was sore htis morning but tonight I can not speak. It hurts to try. And so if the phone rings and I do not answer understand why. There is no point in answering when I can not talk to you anyway. I am hoping by morning it is better. Since the kids were so kind as to give this to me. And they did not lose their voice or cough up this amount of junk I am assuming mine will follow a different path. I just hope we are all better by this next week.

I wonder if this cold understands I have things to do? I have shirts that need made and I have people to talk to this week? I wonder if it understands that I am not a person to not be able to just pick up the phone and chat away with people? I wonder if it is possible to itch you throat form the inside out so it stops itching and stops hurting when I cough.

I am going to try to sew a shirt or two tonight yet then off to bed with me. I am washing all the jockets form winter to put away. And snow pants are washed. I still have hats and gloves to do tonight and a load of regular laundry too yet. So I should have time to work on shirts. It all depends if I can sit up that long though. Because a pillow sounds really good right now.

Mom and Dad are going to head back here to the great non frozen North tomorrow morning. With stops in Kansas to see Mark and Iowa to see Linda and Nancy. Then they will be home on the 23rd. I am so ready to see them again. Now if I can just get people not sick in my family so I can see my Mom and Dad again! PLEASE!! I have not seen Mom since my birthday and that is a really long time for me to go without her. Really a week is a long time but this seems like forever. So pray their trip goes smooth and they get home safe and sound and we are all healthy so we can pester them. Well and they can come to dinner on the 25th for Samantha's birthday.

I wonder how much work it would be to throw together a surprise birthday party for her. And get some of her friends here without her knowing? I mean really how hard can it be? Do it this Sat so Matthew is not recovering form surgery or do it in May when she would not suspect a thing. May sounds so much better to me.

Nancy if you made it this far, she wants a white webkinz as that will complete her horse collection. She also would like another underwater pet. She has the gold fish already. Or a DS but she said she did not expect you to get her that but that is her whole list.

I am going to sign off and go play sorry with the kids and Dennis and then sew. Have a good night all!