Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter is here

Well it is somewhere but no snow here. Maybe tomorrow! They say we should get lots and really it is a Sat I do not have to worry about Dennis on the roads so go right ahead and snow! The tree is going up today and we will decorate tonight or tomorrow morning. Baking is done. And I am busy sewing up a storm! As gifts are not all done yet! oops! But I am busy sewing for others so my projects are getting pushed out a bit. But I have a week so I can have planty of time to sew yet!

So I will get to Christmas cards I hope this weekend. And mailing everythign out. I have packages that need to get mailed that will not make it on time. Sorry Oregon folks! Maybe a New years present? I need to get that Christmas letter wrote but yea it is not happening right this minute but I will get it done.

But for now Merry Christmas!!

Oh and those of you waiting on Joseph's address in Iraq here it is:

LCPL Lincoln Joseph D
1-4 B Company 1st Platoon
Unit 40260
FPO 96426-0260


Send him some love! If you want his e-mail address let me know I also got that.