Monday, December 01, 2008

Nothing to say

Really that is how I feel. Nothing to say. I am home from Iowa and I am getting all unpacked. Laundry is done. I am rearranging my basement to fit everything I got at the bent and dent. Linda I am sure is doing the same.

What is wrong with me? No clue but I need to get over it. Sat we have our big Christmas party with EP. I am looking forward to a date night with Dennis. And the following Sat Mini will be 3. We are having a gathering at noon. Anyone who wants to come is invited. Mom and Dad are coming.

So I need to get in the mood to celebrate the holidays and Mini's birthday but so not in the mood. I just want to stay home and be a bum. I have to order pictures and I need to write a Christmas letter. I need to write my Thanksgiving post and I need to get Christmas cards to mail out to everyone. Not so into doing that though. But it will get done.