Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday party pictures















these are some of the pictures from Mini's party and I have to say. I am so glad I blew up all those balloons. I am so glad Dennis helped me the next morning blow up some more! I am so glad I set up a princess castle for her. And I am so very happy she loved her day of baloons and cake and presents! Because she loved it all of it and the baloons were drug around and played with and by last night looked like one big tangled mess. She put them in her castle and out of her castle and in her castle and back out once more. She got to blow out her candles on that princess cake and she had help from Kristie. Her face when she saw her castle and balloons for the first time was priceless. There was much food to be had and we all ate lots to make up for people who did not come. And the cake was as good as always form Costco. I would stay up late and do it all again in a heartbeat to see that squeal of delight of all the balloons.