Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Meme Rose






Oh my little one. How is it that yesterday you turned 3 years old? How is it that you have gone from so very tiny to being such a big girl? I looked through the last 3 years of pictures and watched you change. But seeing you everyday I did not see it. I di not see my baby turn into a toddler who now seems to be going on 16! You drive your Mommy batty somedays. Your attitude can test a saint but if truth be told I am glad you have it little one as I know in the end it will make you strong lady and you will stand on your own without needing someone to make it happen you will take charge and make it happen on your own!

You had no hair forever and htis year you got lots of it! Though to you clothing is still optional and if we stay home all dayy you never have any intention of ever putting any on ever! Oh how I miss your sweet smell from your baby days. How I miss a baby who snuggled in and never wanted down. And yet I love to see that independence grow each day for you. As you step more and more out into your own world. And still come back to cuddle and show me your boo boos. And I love that a bandaide and a kiss still is a cure all for those cuts. And a frozen rice bag can fix anything else. That you believe Mommy and Daddy can make anything happen for you. I love you little one! Happy Birthday!