Monday, December 08, 2008

Pictures of the kids







So I got pictures of the kids. I forced them to sit still long enough to take them. I made them wear sweatshirts that matched. I drug them to see Santa and I made them smile. But talking 4 kids and a dog to look at you and smile all at the same time is not an easy task. the lady by Santa tok a great many shots and the one we finally agreed upon was not the best but really it was never going to get better either. These shots are the ones I finally got here at the house. And really the individual ones of the kids were quick and easy and painless. And the one of Matthew and Mini together was a wonderful accident and I love the shot. And it was not the younger ones whom I found difficult to get pictures of it is those 2 older beings that live with me that make it so very difficlut! And least you thnk I got these on the first try I will be posting some of the out takes!