Sunday, December 14, 2008

Poor twitch


yea puppy has had a rough life as of late. He got fixed Wed and he had to stay with Mom and Dad Tues night and it did not go well from what I hear. he hid under a bed all day and Dad had to chase him out to make him go out potty. And then Wed I came to get him and bring him home after getting fixed. He was soo happy to see me. I met Dennis at the bowling alley and he swapped cars with me. And poor Twitch did not know. He sat by the car after Dennis let him and waited for me to get out and I never did! The injustice of it all! And then Sat came and all these people came in the house! It took him hours to come out of hiding and see what was happening but he did finally settle into the fact that people were there get over it.

But he is much happier today as I am busy sewing and he is busy sleeping at my feet!