Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Decotrating the tree






Yea so we finally got the tree up. Well it took an extra day to get the angel up as I needed more help from Dennis and he left for work the next morning. oops! We are not so good this year with the whole getting into this Christmas thing. I don't know but it is good we have kids or I would have ignored the whole tree thing this year. And I have to say Mini left all my ornaments alone last year and this year she has rearranged the tree at least 10 times now and she is good at losing all the hooks! Driving me nuts! Thank goodness the thing comes down in a short week. Of course Twitch was so very energetic while we decorated! Got to love that dog!
This too is the first year we just gave each of the kids their boxes of ornaments and let them just decorate the tree. We put the hooks on for Mini and Matthew but that was it. I put one ornament on this year. And that was fine by me. I am figuring in a few short years the kids will get out my stuff and decorate my tree for me without me to help. Maybe by then I will be back in the Christmas mood.