Sunday, December 14, 2008

What happened?





You maybe wondering why I have pictures of my toilet with pictures of a birthday party. It would be a good question. While I cleaned for the party Sat morning I thought hey I will put my tablet in the back to keep it clean! Good plan but then I tinked the tank with the cover from the tank and it cracked. Not just cracked but cracked all the way down. And it leaked and it was 10 minutes before Mom and Dad walked in the house for the party. So no time to really go get a new one and install it.

Yea good one Rose. And then last night as we took off the old one and went to put on the new one Dennis saw the flange was broke. Yea not from me that would be a Dennis move from when we put the tile in. And so we called Roger and he had to tell us what to do. he was going to come Wed to fix it for us but today Dennis got it all fixed again and I have a new toilet and it uses so much less water! And it works and does not leak! What more could a girl ask for?