Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning






Christmas morning came early here and Santa had shown up sometime in the night. Stephen and Samantha had figured it out and we told them the truth but man I can not believe I have kids old enough to know about Santa. The kids loved opening gifts and they got at least one thing on thier lists.
They have played lots the last few days with toys from Christmas. They are even sharing! Nancy the kids were playing the carnival game tonight. It is hard! Grandma Susan gave them a DJ recording thing. It is loud but they are having fun singing into it and playing the keyboard. I will not say what they sound like but htink cats in heat. LOL I love the week after Christmas trying to figure out all the new games!
So it has been quiet here. We have had company almost everyday. Lisa and Allen and the kids left yesterday from here. Ernie came yesterday. He leaves in the morning. Dennis goes back to work in the morning. So our days will go back to somewhat of a routine.
The kids have off this week yet.I am thinking we need a WII face off me and the kids. Tomorrow may just be the day to do it!