Sunday, December 14, 2008

Peppermint Coffee




So Christmas to me is peppermint coffee that they only have out once a year. This year we seen it once did not buy it and it was out the next day and we have yet to see it again. Till last night after we got the new toilet we stopped by Walmart to see if was in yet and it was! Oh yea it was a sweet sweet moment for me and I own me peppermint coffee now. And I drank a pot of it last night while we watched TV and rocked a little girl who had a tummy ache form all the food she ate. She has also picked up a cold so that is not helping. She has been asleep for 3 hours now and shows no signs of waking. I sure hope this helps make her feel better!

But this coffee is so worth the wait as I drink it I can taste candycanes and Christmas. Maybe I will get in the mood for Christmas now that birthday parties are over and Christmas is around the corner. Now to get our tree up!