Friday, September 12, 2008

You lose

Yea so anyone taking me up on the bet just lost your 5 bucks. Samantha too is on antibiotics and will be home with me today. Yea so today is Twitches first shots and instead of having 1 child with me I am taking 3! But hay no need to rush home to get kids from school.


Also, when we had Matthew in last night they listened a long time to his heart murmmer. He will be going back to see his reg ped next week to have it listened to again as last night he graded it as a 3 or 4. Not that this means anything to me. But he said it is sigificant and he should have it looked at again and go see his cardio guy again. So next week we will go have his ped look at it and get the referal to go back to the hospitals cardio. Or one at Children's as I want to know this is looked at and for real ok. This is going to be our third trip to the cardio and it makes me nervous everytime. I wil let you know when the appt is when I get it.