Sunday, September 14, 2008

scrapbooking

Yes today I told Samantha we could scrapbook. So after church I went to Walmart with her and we printed out 140 pictures of Samantha. 71 for her and 71 for me. She worked on her boo and I worked on Matthew's as I had all his pictures printed out already. And I got 9 pages done this afternoon. That is it no more for me today. Samantha stopped after she did 3 or 4 of them.

And from the look on her face I asked her if it was as exciting as she thought? No was her answer. No but I am going to be glad to have these pages done for the kids when they are older. I love looking back at our family trip and I know I will love looking back at the kids as they seem to grow so very fats these days!

So besides sewing new shirts for Dennis and Matthew that is all I have done. It is rainy outside and I am not into this at all. The kids go play outside as they can not stand to be in the house any longer and come in soaked to the skin and cold and wet and dragging in all kinds of grass and dirt.

But at least it is nice enough out they can go play in the rain and no be stuck in the house. But after 3 days of rain I am all done!