Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh busy day here

It will be busy here today. The kids just got on the bus. At 9am Chuba is coming to give us an estimate on the storm damage we had back in April. As it is fall and hail should be gone for the season we are ready to have the guys come in and fix the house. Which means now I have to be here to watch people look at the house and then a week or so I suppose of them fixing it.

Then, I am headed to Costco as we need milk and any number of things for grocerys. And they have a few sales that I plan on taking advantage of. And then this evening we will be down at Mercy for Matthew. And after school as always there is homework to be done with the kids. But you know since school has started my weeks fly by. I am always amazed that another week is gone andI do not know where the time has gone.
The kids have awsome teachers this year and the kids really like them and they are working hard for these teachers and it sure makes a Mommy proud to see the work the kids are putting in.

I am glad I cut up my roast beef last night for the crock pot today. I am making french dip sandwhiches tonight. And this way it can slow cook all day and let me tell you it will be good and I can not wait for supper!

I got Matthew's shirt done last night which I am glad because with running today I am sure I would not have had time today. But he is loving the new shirt and he even took off his sunfish shirt for it! Now that is love!