Thursday, September 11, 2008

really is this my life?


Yea the other day right after I posted about Samantha's head Mini fell, hard. Where onto the excercise machine. Yea where you restyour foot she rested her butt cheek. It looked worse right away we iced it and now she just has a bruise. But really could we not fall and kill ourselves just for a few days so all the marks go away?

You know the kids do this in spurts so I expect a few more bumpbs though in the next week. Yesterday I got my first call from the school that one of the kids was sick. Samantha threw up at the end of the day. She did not throw up again and she wanted to go to school. SO off she went but I will not be surprised to receive another call today that she wants to come home. As when she walked out the door she said her stomache felt off again. Well stay home then. No because then she has to stay in her room or on my bed watching tv. Not that exciting for her.

We will see if she makes it through the day. Other then that I have been sewing a few towels and I made one of Connies sweatshirts. I am doing the second one today. And Puppy goes for his first shots tomorrow afternoon. Poor thing, I already feel bad for him!