Monday, September 08, 2008

why are you doing this?


Yep that is what she was thinking. As she had woke up 1 minute before and I made her go potty and that look was on her face when I put her there and stayed there till she was done and got down and I held her. We did undies from Thur to Sunday this week and to say she is not good at potty training is an understatement. I hate knowing she could do it anytime she wanted to but chooses not to. She chooses to pee and poop in her diaper. Why? Because she says she likes to and therefore nothing I do is going to change this. She is in diapers as being wet or poopy in undies does not make her want to be changed any sooner. And lets be honest if she has no intentions of staying dry a diaper is much less work for me. And someday she will train I know this too.