Thursday, September 25, 2008

update from me

I asked Dennis to drive me to the doctor this morning as I slept almost at all again last night. I felt horrible and my headache was worse then ever.

I think I love that doctor. Though normally I am not his fan but he gave me a shot in the butt of tordal and made my headache bearable. He also put me on 2 meds to clear up this sinus infection I have going on. I knew it was not good when the shot did not hurt until after my headache went down. Now I feel evertime I move my hip I know where the shot went in.

So I am hoping my sinus infection is cleared up fast so my headache does not return when this drug wears off. Dennis is making sure I eat or they want me to go to the hospital and so he watches me eat. Only problem is one of the meds makes me want to throw up.

SO I am signing off so I can go sleep somemore. I will come back when i can sit up longer.