Friday, September 26, 2008

My funny puppy

You can tell he likes me. Since yesterday I spent the day sitting or laying. Mostly laying he was always right there. And last night at bedtime he cried and cried in his kennel. Why? Because I was upstairs. SO he spent the night in our bed under the covers with his paw on my foot. This morning he is by my feet. Not moving till I do.

I need to go take my meds but both of them make me want to throw up so it sucks. And I do not do well swallowing pills and these are huge! To bad I could not give them to puppy to take for me. But then I will never get to feeling better so I guess I will take them. And something for this headache again to see if it helps. But I am feeling better today then yesterday.

I wonder if Puppy plans on leaving my side at all. I doubt it but I am glad he cares that I am sick. He is even behaving really well!