Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday is here

I am hanging out at home today. I plan to do a little scrapbooking, a little laundry, a little sewing and a little bowling tonight. So I am sure we will stay busy. The kids and Dennis will be picking up garbage at the soccer fields tonight with the boy scouts while I am off bowling. Good times for them! Mini is all excited to do it. I am wondering if she will think it so exciting after picking up all of those fields.

Crosby is coming over today to hang out to. So scrapbooking should be fun. It will be our first time doing it together. Matthew has school today. So we will run him up there during the day for a few hours. I can imagine what will come out of his mouth this week. I love to hear his stories he tell Sarah his teacher. Good thing she knows not all of it is true!