Monday, September 15, 2008

Matthew's Appt

So we had Matthew's appt today to listen to his heart. His reg ped said the murmor is still there but not a grade 4 when not ill. But she ordered an echocardiogram done at the hospital. So Thur night we will be down at Mercy at 7pm looking at his heart. The thought is kinda cool getting to see his heart. And then If they see anything adnormal he will go see the cardio down at Children's Hospital. As a Mom I will be glad to put this all behind us. Because, although I am sure his heart is fine and that it just beats different then most of ours and that it is worse sounding when he is sick I will be happy when the doctors get a good look in there and know for sure that is what it is.

So say a prayer for him Thur as he is nervous to have to go back to the hospital since they seem to like to keep the boy there. He has already asked his ped how long he has to stay. And she has assured him that he can go home Thur night already a ssoon as it is done. I don't think he believes her. So we will just not mention it till Thur night when we go. And make a promise of McDonald french fries for a brave little boy who does not cry going into the hospital on our way out. Yes I know they may just clog his arteries but I also believe a boy deserve them when he is scared. I may just have to make him the lizard shirt he wants out of me as a surprise to wear to yet!

I will update on it on Thur night though I am sure we will know nothing till at least Friday or Monday.