Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ok I am going to live

Yea, I know I have nto done much here. I am finally feeling better. I kept food down on Sunday finally and it has made a huge difference in how I feel! Good diet for me but man it was good to eat and not have to think about it.

I still do not get hungry so i have to make myself eat but I can do it now. John and Pam came on Sunday and Monday and I did not take one picture. that is how out of it I am. I take pictures all the time but just did not get that together yet. Lisa called today and I talked to her for an hour and finally figured out it is tuesday not Monday! So if I am supposed to be somewhere this week please call me!

But my headache is goen today. I am sleeping more then normal but I can see straight and my head is not going to fall off! (I know many ofyou were concerned) So I will be back up to blog posting again!