Friday, September 12, 2008

Puppy appt and sick children

Yea so Twitch had his puppy appt and he did good. He hated getting his nails cut. He hated his shot but he won over everyone in the office to. He weighed in at 2.5 pounds and is healthy as could be. When we go to the farm in 3-4 weeks he will get another shot as a booster. They are breaking up his shots as he is so small. So he is going to get his rabies shots the week after the next one. Or if he shows no signs of a bad reaction to this shot he got today they will give him both next time the booster and the rabies.

I was so excited I was going to go out to supper with the neighbor ladies but as I was ready to walk out Matthew threw up. Why I am not sure. Most likly because I was going to leave as he was crying and getting all worked up as he is fine now and just ate supper with us all. So I am home tonight. I plan on puting in a movie and letting the kids watch it and I plan on a hot bath to relax. It has been one of the longer weeks as a Mom that I can remember.

I hate to say my kids drive me nuts but let me tell you the whining and the crying and the fits leading up to finding out Matthew was sick and then Samantha being crabby to yet on top of it all and then Mini and her terrible twos it has been a trying week for me. Does it make me bad. maybe but more then likely makes me human. But I sure do hate to admit that. So here is to a better week!