Thursday, September 04, 2008

Home sweet home bound





After a long day of walking and looking and way too many people for me we were home bound and my 2 children passed out! Well so did i if truth be told as Dennis drove because too many people in town with the RNC people here. I hate to be in traffic like that and since Dennis is so very good at it I let him drive I slept after we saw the skyline of downtown. He took some strange way to go see it. As I had no clue how we would get home that way but we did! And I got to sleep for 15 or 20 minutes and regroup after all the people.

have I ever said how much being in a group of people where it is loud when they are not family drives me nuts. you can not talk to anyway while walking that mall as it is loud all the time even when it is slow. You cannot hear yourself think either! 1 hour there I can handle 5 hours is hard on me and my attitude. I am sure the kids were as glad to have me leave as I was to leave.