Monday, June 08, 2009

That sprinkler system

So we had a patch or two that our sprinkler was not hitting. Why? Well the tree grew up that was by the fence and we added a jungle gym for the kids.

Of course while digging up the water line. The fence was seen to be in big need to scrapping and painting.


So Dennis dug and dug and tried to cut off my finger with that wicked looking pick axe thingy.



I took pictures until he noticed the fence.

Then i got to work and power washed that fence and got it ready to kiltz and paint. And I might have maybe got Dennis a bit wet while I did it. oops! Of course not on purpose! Of course it started to rain the next day so no painting going on. But thank goodness for the rain. We really needed that rain and my outside plants are thanking God for it too!