Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Belated birthday Stephen

Stephen you turned 12 years old Sat. How did it happen? You have grown from this tiny little baby into this young man. Each year I expect you not to like me anymore. But you do. You hang out with me and you laugh with me. You make me laugh and you make me cry. I will never forget how small you were. And now...
Now you have grown oh so much! You are in boy scouts and loving it, You seem so grown up when you go off and camp. Yet you are my little boy no matter what. You stand at 5 feet 3 inches and are 115 pounds. You wear a size 12 mens shoe. You will pass me up anytime in height. You passed Dad up years ago with your shoe size.
What am I to do with you? I will just keep loving you. And hope you never hit the teen years where you do not like me so very much. Because I know it will break my heart. Love you baby!