Monday, June 22, 2009

Making a quilt

Linda took pity on me and came to help sew the blocks together once I had them embroidered. Well I was still sewing in my office for awhile after she started. But 66 blocks got done. And Linda sewed them together. Tia came over and ironed out each black. And then Wednesday we went to the farm and quilted it. And I hemmed it Thur, Fri and Sat. Yes even the day of the party I was hemming that quilt. I hemmed while I worked on the jackets I am embroidering. It is a double project so that is good.

Mini was not impressed that we were sewing. She just made a nest and crawled in my office and went to sleep. I do not know how her neck can do that but it does.

Twitch was not impressed either. So he brushed his teeth. Linda talked him into it not being a toy finally and he ate it.
Larry and Nancy loved the quilt and that is all I wanted. Now onto finishing the other projects on my table.