Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Father's day here this year was busy. And not so much about Dennis. We had been at the farm the night before. We got up at 6am with Stephen as he had to be back here in Elk River by 7:45 to be at Boy Scouts. So Dennis and the other kids stayed at the farm helped clean up and I left with Stephen. And Dennis and the others got home at 11am. And then Matthew had soccer at 1 and 2 yesterday for tournaments. So until 3:30 when he got home it was running yesterday. And then we hung out and I took Dennis for dinner.

Well we were going to take the kids with they wanted to stay home. There is no love there I tell you! So we got to have a quiet dinner just the 2 of us and then we went to walmart and got the material for me to make Stephen's Boy Scout patrol flag so the boys can decorate it when they get home. So yea not a day about Dennis but it was a good day none the less. I caught up on sleep that I had not been getting.

Now I am sewing to finish up these jackets. And I will download pictures today to.