Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting ready to leave

This group of young boys went off to Many point for 1 week, Sunday to Saturday
Trying to get them to stand still for a picture?

Almost impossible


But after people just kept taking them to get a good one. they stopped moving a bit.



Stephen headed off. I hope he is this happy when he returns. We miss him around here. Samantha even asked for him tonight. Mini asks al the time. Matthew wants his home yesterday. And Mom and Dad we hope he is having fun but we too want him home. I am interested to hear how his night in the woods went. He had to build a shelter and sleep in it one night. I know 2 of the boys got caught in a thunder storm. I am hoping that was not his night. Tomorrow at 2pm I will know. I am sure he will be doing some sleeping to catch up.