Friday, June 05, 2009

Last day of school

Can you believe it the year is finally done. I am so ready for the kids to be home. I was ready for week now. June is too long to go to school. I will pick them up at school today as they will have junk to bring home.

They are so excited to be done and no more school night for awhile. Summer is here!! Of course the calander is full already but what can a girl do?

We move 2 heads on the sprinkler yesterday. And I powerwashed the fence so it can be repainted. Tonight maybe I will get to the bench on the deck to wash it with stuff and then we will seal that too. I need to go out to Mom and Dad's this weekend to check on my plants there. Mine here at the house look really good.

I got Samantha signed up for day camp. She will get to go with the girl scouts. I am glad she will have this chance. Anyway it will be a busy day. Matthew has his last day today to. I am going to go see the chiro. Dennis went to the doctor yesterday. He has his hernia surgery in July. So you know never boring here.

Have a good day!