Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Happy Birthday kind of night

It all started with a fire. All by myself in peace. (Unless you count the 8 children running around my yard yelling and screaming as they played tag)
Mike and Teri came to see the fire and have a beer for Mike's birthday Happy Birthday Mike!!

Then the kids joined us at the fire. Yes Matthew thought he was in heaven.


The some of the kids Dad Joel joined us. And Jim and Rachel came over.



For some wise words around the fire. There is nothing better.




It just so happened it was Rachel's birthday too! Happy Birthday Rachel!!



And Rachel needed pictures for her facebook page. And me being so very good at shots that I take by myself. Because otherwise I would have to give up the camera and I am so not into that. I took one of her and I because we are cool that way.







And Teri told us stories all night that made us want to cry from the laughter. Dennis he worked part of the night. Which is why I started the night out all by myself. But we had such a nice night out of putting wood on a fire. Trying to stay warm. It was cold. And when I came in for the night I was cold. Dennis was cold. We pulled outt he winter quilt I had just put away. Got to love Minnesota!