Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A shopping we will go

Matthew pushed the cart for us.
Mini rode in my cart and drove the car.

We went shopping for a surprise party I was having for Samantha. Yes I know her birthday was months ago. But her birthday had a lot to be desired for a little girl who turned 10. Matthew had just got out form Children's. Matthew also had his tonsils out on her birthday. When she got up for the day Dennis and I were not there to say happy birthday. She could not have even one friend over because Matthew was having a hard time.
No this is nto the end of the world. And really one bad birthday in the mix of things is not the end of my world either. But for 10 year old little girls it is almost the end of said world. Did it teach her anything that sometimes life sucks. No but I wanted her to know her birthday is special to me no matter what. And really the boys partys are being delayed htis year too. Stephen was at camp. And Samantha's was the day before Matthew's birthday. I will get them all caught up. Just give me time.