Monday, June 15, 2009

I am home

Yep I am home and busy sewing on some things. I will be back and with pictures from the cabin soon. Like Wednesday. I need till then to get my stuff together.

Stephen is in track this week with a meet on Thur already. And they went to a bike rodeo today and got new helmets. So the kids are keeping me running that is for sure.

John and pam are here tonight. Linda is coming tomorrow and so we have lots of company. They came to fix the driveway today too. So you know never dull moments here.

The cabin was a fun place to be and a happening place so you all missed out on it all. The fire was a none stop thing and you know how I love me a fire. Though most nights everyone went to bed and left me to sit there alone. But that too makes me a happy girl. But now it is back to working on shirts and patches and things.

I will be back to writing come Wednesday till then love to you all!