Monday, March 02, 2009

Say it is not so PLEASE!

Well #3 of the 4 children got hit now with that bug. Mini has been throwing up since last night. Poor thing really has it bad and is refusing to try drinks or popscicles. I am working on her to try as dry heaving is way worse then trowing up something. She does not get that. I just really need to work on these kids with throwing up in daylight hours and not keeping Mom up all night.

I am typing this over time so hey it is getting better here finally. I gave Mini some zofran and she is feeling much better. She even drank some sprite.

And I typed to soon as she is back in the throwing up mood again. Oh please make this stop. SOON!

And let's clear the air here people. As I am tired of being yelled at. You know who you are. I boked the flight where I was told to book it. You may have said the wrong place i am sorry I have said I am sorry there is nothing I can do about it now.

I also told them Mom had oxygen they typed it out. We booked from an agent so this would not happen. It still happened. Again I am sorry it happened but really I am too tired to listent to people yell anymore. So if you have nothing nice to say do not call me. Love you all but I do not have the frame of mind to deal with it all rightnow.