Sunday, March 08, 2009

Catch up time

First off tomorrow is the last day of the fund raiser. I am so glad to be done with this. Stephen sold 20 buckets of cookie dough. So almost half of his trip is paid for! He worked hard at this so I am proud of him!

I still have this stupid sinus cold. I may have to go in yet to get something for it. But tomorrow is so booked for me I will have to wait for sure till Tuesday. Tomorrow Twitch goes to get a hair cut. Tomorrow Mini goes to get her ears rechecked to be sure her ear infection is gone. Tomorrow samantha has a Orthodontist appt in the morning. Matthew was supposed to go to the doctor for a ear recheck but low and behold on Sat he came down with a new ear infection. Yea that sucks for him.

So he is on another antibiotic. But Maria and Amari were here with us Friday and into Sat and Maria caught him rubbing his ear so we took him in during the day and I got to sleep. She saved me 8 hours of crying I am so happy! It was good to have them. Though Sat she left while we were all taking a nap.

I am off to bed now as I am tired it is late and tomorrow starts early. As Samantha has to be at the dentist at 8:30am.