Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mama said there would be days like this

There are days as a Mom I find to be so challenging. Not that anything is wrong just hard. Mini did not nap. Matthew did not nap. And we had to be places at a certain time. Nothing I could do about it. On days like this the kids have to go with Mommies time not theirs. It always makes for a rough day but no naps in there really make for a rough night with Mini. She will argue that the sky is blue if you ask her. She will argue that she is not tired even though she can not walk a straight line. And she will refuse to eat for general purposes. It makes for a hard night. And then throw in Matthew who is tired and he feels the need to make her as mad as he can as often as he can, because he can!

I took a mental health break and took a nice hot shower tonight and now they are sleeping. I am finishing up reorders for cookies and I am getting ready for a cookie booth tomorrow night. And I am dreaming of a warm bed upstairs. But that is a few hours away yet. But a pot of coffee is made and I plan on having a hot cup shortly while I count cookies.

good night from a tired Mommy who is so glad bedtime has come and 4 people are in bed sleeping!