Monday, March 09, 2009

Appt updates

So first Ortho went good this morning. Samantha goes back in 9 months. They have to wait to see if these 2 teeth of hers plan on ever coming down on their own or not. Knowing my daughter not but who knows right? Anyway so we do not have to go back till mid December. they did notice however that the one filling she had is missing. Yea no one knows when it fell out but it did so Thur she will go get it fixed. Got to love kids!





Mini's ear recheck went great! Her ears are clear and she is healthy! I love them words!





Matthew's ear recheck that was really a check to be sure the antibiotic he is on now is working went good too. His ear is looking much better. And I talked to her about his snoring and if this is why his ear is not draining nice and she checked his tonsils and they are large. And she siad this is most likely why he is having a hard time getting rid of this ear infection. And snoring and waking at night and all that fun stuff he does that he never did before htis last year.





So on the 23rd when he has another ear recheck then he will be referred out to ENT and he will be scheduled to lose his tonsils and adnoids. We hope to be able to wait till summer so he misses no speech or preschool. But if he keeps up witht he ear infections we will schedule sooner rather then later.





And Twitch is beautiful after his haircut! So we made all the appts and now I am home form girl scouts and it is time to make dinner and then I am off to bed early as I am still sick with this head cold. I am thinking tomorrow if I find time I will go in and have them give me some meds to make it go away.



I will download some shots I have taken tomorrow morning. We are supposed to have a snowstorm so I should be grounded and able to play on here a bit.