Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Blue and Gold















Yea this is a lot of pictures and I wish I knoew how to see the pictures while I write but I do not. So I will try to remember them. Maybe someday when Maria comes home she can show me as I know she knows how to do all this.

Blue and Gold is where our 2nd year Webelos cross to boy Scouts but it is also where the leaders of our boys get to cross to. So Stephen got awards and Dennis got awards and they got to learn to throw rope. They got to also make Dennis throw a rope! Funny people funny! if only you could have seen it!

This was a long long thing though, 4 hours long to be exact. So thankfully I remembered snacks for a 3 and 5 year old. I also brought suckers. Let's be honest no one wants to sit still for 4 hours when you get to do almost nothing the whole time but listen. And then at te very end eat. I think that was the only thing that saved the night for Mini and Matthew!