Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Father Daughter Dance


There are 2 sleeping children in my house so i thought I would catch up on some posts. I have pictures to post. I got a shower today. I got sleep again last night. If history is right someone else will get that 24 hour bug tonight. Not happy to think of that but I have set out an onion in advice form Mom and I have lysoled everything again. I have washed everything. I am so praying that no one else gets hit with this. I have come down with one heck of a head cold from no sleep. So I am congested as all get out. Enough so that I took meds today. I hate doing that but I felt really bad today. And I am sewing some towels for a lady at bowling or my head would be on a pillow with that of my kids right now.

Anyway this picture is from the father Daughter dance Dennis and Samantha went to on the 13th of Feb. It was hosted by the girl scouts and they gave us a CD of all the pictures they took. So veyr nice of them! And this way Samantha has all those pictures as memories.