Monday, March 16, 2009

What a weekend

OMG is all I can say about our weekend! Sat we ended up going out to dinner with Joe and Pat who came down to look at parade of home houses. We had a realy good time out to dinner. And then we came home to tuck in kids.

Sunday we went out and got most of the things Stephen needed for boy scouts! WOW is all I can say! It is getting expensive fast! But he has his first camping trip this weekend so I needed to get it this week.

Then Sunday night rolled around and Matthew was up crying his ear hurts. Yea his left ear again. Today is his last day of antibiotics. So guess where we will be today? His doctor should be calling shortly with a time. Then after her ENT will get a call and I am thinking tonsils will have to come out now rather then this summer. but maybe this pain is not an infection. Maybe it is somehting else. Right? I mean it has to have cleared up right? Please