Thursday, March 05, 2009

Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Yes that is for anyone who was thinking of us and saying a prayer that this flu would go far far away. No one got it Tusday night and for the first time in 3 weeks I got to sleep all night after bowling! I do have a bad head cold. But my kids are healthy and I get to sleep and i know this will make my cold go away much sooner!

Oh I love sleep! And so today I am working on a few projects and I plan to finish laundry and I also plan to make a nice dinner in the crock pot as I have to be out at Walgreens doing a cookie booth for girl scouts come 4pm! So if you are in the area come see my girls as they try to make our troop goal withy selling cookies! Samantha will make her personal goal today I hope. Yes makes me a happy happy Mom to know that we met her goal.

Now I am also letting yo all know that Stephen is selling cookie dough for a fund raiser to. He is trying to raise money for his 6 grade trip. they go away for a week. They also have a website you can look at other things on. I will link it here. If it asks for a code Stephen's code is 223NX7H

If you want go check it out. They have lots of different things at the store.