Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Wednesday

Tonight I go bowl. It has been the case the last 4 Wednesdays that someone gets sick on me. I go bowl I come home I get ready for bed and someone gets sick. I am hoping not tonight. I am hoping that no one comes down with anything. Matthew is improving as he says his ear is not so sore. The nasal stuff seems to let him sleep much better. So all around I am pleased.

I have pictures to download. Both kids had field trips today. Stephen went to hear the Minnesota Orchestra play. Samantha went to the science mesuem. I took some shots of Stephen as he was all dressed up. I love him when he is dressed all in dress pants and shirt. He has become this handsome little man. Who I want to point out just went into an 11 1/2 mens shoe! Scares me it does to think that he has gotten so big on me!

Anyway I will get to photos in the morning. Or tonight if it is not a late night. but we are celebrating a birthday there tonight so we will see.