Monday, March 23, 2009

Worth the wait


These pictures of Stephen are form when he went on his field trip last Wednesday. They went to see the MN orchestra play. he loved it! And he looked so very grown up. It is so hard for me to think soon he may not like me. not one bit. Not even want to come hang out with me while I sew. Not want to hang out with me while I cook. And not tell me I am the best cook in the whole world even when I am making mac an cheese. I love him and I already know when he leaves home someday I will be one of those Mom's who are sad and crying and just wanting her baby to stay.











I hope all the pictures are worth the wait. Life is not slow here. I am making cake balls tonight and dipping them in chocolate tonight and then decorating them tomorrow to take to the cake auction tomorrow night for boy scouts. I have the balls made up. they are chilling so I thought I would come update some.