Saturday, February 28, 2009

it strikes again

you know I am tired. Tired of kids who are sick. Tired of writing that they are sick. And I know you are tired of reading posts when someone is sick. Matthew caught the 24 hour flu from Samantha. But really why does no one get it at 8am and then be done throwing up at night no they catch it at night and stay up all night throwing up! Seriously we need to have a talk about this.

So yea I am back to having to stay home. Poor Matthew feel yucky. He is trying a popscicle right now. Lets hope it stays down. I am going to clean the house and lysol it all. Carpets door handles everything in hopes of no one else getting it.

So yea I have nothing else for you all on the whole chatting part. Oh someone asked for the website to little miss matched.
That should work if it shows up I tend to have trouble posting links which is why I never post any for you guys.