Monday, February 09, 2009

in a funk

I am in a funk really. I had a great time at my party. I did not take one picture. Really no one took any pictures. Mom came to celebrate with us. She spent the night to and went to church the next day with us. Then she was off to another birthday party.

It was lots of fun though and we hung out with friends till late. We played the wii. But we did wii fit! That is funny! My dog did not have a heart attack, at all. He came to watch most of the night.

Today I am sore. my legs hurt my head hurts and I think I am coming down with a bug. So not going to be doing much today. The kids are busy playing. Matthew has school today and I need to drop off a note for Samantha at school for later. So I have to go out. But other then that I plan to do nothing. And take a nap later. If I can talk Mini into one that is. Wish me luck!!